miércoles, 20 de noviembre de 2013

Enjoying life

Hey guys, I'm back!!!
I've been busy with college, exams, finals and I couldn't post anything because of that, but I have return with the idea of making more posts and to show you my world of fashion.
Today I'm going to share with you this new outfit that I've got. This is a new shirt and skirt is from Review and the shoes, I have to tell you the truth, I don't remember where I got it but certainly it's cute.
I also will tell you that I 've worn this outfit several times like for my mom's birthday, I worn it for a fashion show that I went and I think it looks pretty but this time I wear it with different heels, because the last time I worn it with a bright orange hills that I posted before and I think a change won't hurt. So here I leave you guys the photos and don't be afraid to leave me comments about what you think and what you want me to do next.
I hope you like it and I'll see you till the next time.
Disclaimer: These product have been purchased by me, All opinions are my own!

Hola chicos, estoy de vuelta!
He estado ocupada con la universidad, exámenes finales y no pude publicar nada debido a eso, pero tengo que volver con la idea de hacer más posts y que mostarles mi mundo de la moda.
Hoy voy a compartir con ustedes este nuevo outfit que tengo. Esta es una nueva camisa y  falda de Review y los zapatos, tengo que decirles la verdad, no recuerdo de dónde lo saqué, pero sin duda son lindos.
También les diré que me he puesto este outfit varias veces como por ejemplo para el cumpleaños de mi mamá, también para un desfile de moda que fui y creo que se ve muy bien , pero esta vez me lo pongo con unos tacones diferentes , porque la última vez me lo puse con unos tacones color coral  que los he  publicado antes en otro post y creo que un cambio no  hará daño, así que les dejo  las fotos y no tengan miedo de dejarme comentarios sobre lo que piensan y lo que quieren que haga en otra ocasión .
Espero que te guste y te veré hasta la próxima vez.
Disclaimer: Estos productos han sido comprados por mí, Todas las opiniones son mías!







Here you can see the details of the clothes:
Aqui puedes ver los detalles de la ropa:

    The shirt- La blusa 

    The skirt- La falda  






3 comentarios:

  1. I love your clothes, it's so pretty.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Gorgeous outfit!

    Greetings from London,

    chrissabella.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. divine styling!! 
    I adore your style,.
    elegant look!!!
    just Marvelous....~!~!~!


    more of these~!~~!~!


    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ResponderEliminar