miércoles, 19 de septiembre de 2012

Something like valentine's day

Hi bloggers!!
this are my new shoes that a friend gave me. I was so happy and excited when I got it, because all my friends know that I love fashion and she gave me this. It's amazing. And it's pink, so it's perfect.

Here in Colombia we celebrate what it's called valentine's day but in a different way. In this holyday you give something to your friends or your partner. We play a game that it's called "amigo secreto"( secret friend). What we do is that we put in a paper the names of our friends and we randomly choose one friend, we leave her/him a track that describe your personality and in the end you give her/him what she/he wants.
so I want to thank my amiga secreta Marjorie for give this cute shoes.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario